Operation and maintenance support specialist
Location: Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
Contact person: Юлія, 0673434378
- Lead the process of implementing Fiix service program in all the company -Fiix | #1 CMMS Software, AI-Powered Work Orders & Much More (fiixsoftware.com);
- Implement and keep data in program up to date for all UA objects (long term responsible for system);
- Be superuser with editorial rights for users;
- Make sure different departments are using program according to what is agreed;
- Plan for expanding program to all departments where it makes sense. Make implementation plan with manager;
- Training of different user groups;
- ·Reporting from program;
- Spare parts import/export to the program.
Responsibilities after the program implementation:
- Develop a O&M strategy (Operations and Maintenance strategy);
- Inspections and testing of equipment;
- Troubleshooting and fault-finding;
- Analyzing of break downs and down time periods;
- Set up a KPI structure to measure on the OEE (Overall Equipment effectiveness);
- Lead LEAN process to improve the OEE and minimize break down periods;
- Expand the training of users to make more super users, Training for operators, supervisors, mechanics and technicians.
- Experience in working with similar software;
- Background as a technician or electrician;
- Experience with practices not only theory;
- Driver license for B category;
- Fluent English;
- Sociability, honesty, responsibility, skills in team working.
- Official employment with all social benefits;
- Medical insurance;
- Transport to/from the workplace;
- The ability to purchase the company's products at a reduced price;
- Strong personal and professional development;
- An open company culture with core value – Mutual Trust and Respect.
If you want to work with professionals in IT and want to broaden your experience and knowledge, please apply with your CV in English and all your contact details to our e-mail —email@example.com Contact tel. 0673434378
Your search did not return any results
Don't give up! Why not try using fewer characters or another search word?
You searched for: