Location: Kalush, Ukraine
Contact person: Natalia 050 315 99 12
You will be responsible for:
- Organization current training programs and activities for department;
- Providing HR assistance to department manager;
- Implementation and coordination of HR/LEAN processes in accordance with department development plans;
- Other Human Resources related duties as assigned
- English- Upper-intermediate level;
- Experience in organizing different kind of events;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good communication skills and positive personality;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Service oriented person;
- Knowledge about LEAN tools is a big plus.
We offer you:
- work in international environment;
- interesting job with career prospects;
- competitive salary;
- legal employment;
- participation in education and development programs, access to the newest knowledge of HR field;
- social security package.
If you are passionate about education in the workplace and creating extraordinary moments, then take the next step and apply to our HR Specialist position.
Please apply with your CV in English and all your contact details to our e-mail — firstname.lastname@example.org Contact tel. 050 315 99 12
Your search did not return any results
Don't give up! Why not try using fewer characters or another search word?
You searched for: